Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lummi Island Shoot



So I went up to Washington state with some friends, to see some friends, and I ended up making a new friend. This is Kim, who lives up in Bellingham, Washington. I was fortunate enough to coordinate a shoot with her, and she was such a delight to work with. I stayed on Lummi Island which is located off the coast of Washington, near Bellingham. My friends Brian and Leigh currently live there, and their place has a spectacular view of the water. The entire island is really beautiful, so I was glad I was able to shoot with someone while I was there. Kim and I got along very well right away, and I'm sure she'll be down in L.A. soon to shoot with me again! A special thanks to Leigh and Brian for being such great hosts and for helping me out with the shoot. This shot was actually taken on their balcony which overlooks the water.

3 comments:

Leigh said...

You can shoot on our deck any time! Nice shot.

Kimberly said...

I don't think i've ever had so much fun and felt so comfortable at a shoot. Thanks for everrrrything, you really are amazing. As a person, and a photographer.

Vince M said...

Lovely!